Thursday, December 2, 2010

Coconut Lemongrass Chicken Roti

Coconut Lemongrass Chicken Roti
Does anyone know where I can get a recipe for this?  It sounds sooooo good. 
Coconut Lemongrass Chicken roti was another story though. It was creamy and delicious. All the ingredients worked together and the peanut sauce was useful to balance the heat from the Thai beef roti. I would pick the lemongrass chicken roti over the beef roti any day of the week. It also makes me want to try some of the other ones on the menu like Crispy Basil Pork and Fire Grilled BBQ Chicken. It'll have to be a day when I'm not looking to get full on $10 dollars though. Seriously, if two blocks north of Rhong-Tiam Express is the location of the Shack Attack, then I would really have to want Thai roti's to justify the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment