Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Feeling a bit heavy today...

What a strange paradox.  I'm feeling happy and sad, overwhelmed and at ease.  I don't really understand how one can feel such contradictory emotions at the same time.  I can only imagine that half of them are from hormones and the other from life.

Let's talk about the good things.
  • I got a rear rack for my bike today!  I know this is a small, mundane thing, but I'm so excited!   Those bike rides to the grocery store will *hopefully* happen now.

  • I have some pretty lavender tulips and baby's breath sitting on my end table at home

  • We are looking for a house to move into so we can hopefully get a puppy.

  • A close family member is seeking help in fighting a 6-year battle.

  • I did yoga this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment