Sunday, September 12, 2010

Note to self:

I am thinking about making some meatballs. BUT FIRST:

Even though I don't feeel very happpy today (like, smiley/giggly/blahblah) I am grateful for a few things.

1. How did I get lucky enough to find a job? I feel sooo blessed to have a job - and one that works right into life.

2. Erik Wynn. You're never gonna let me forget that I wrote about you on my blog, dangit. But, you are such a good friend. I appreciate everything you're doing/you've done for me since we've been good friends. Why don't you come over for dinner?

3. I took them for granted before, but I am grateful for goals. Weird sounding, I'm sure, but if you ever get stuck in a rut where the idea of progression doesn't even cross your mind, you may agree with me. I'm trying to find my direction again. Goals, progress, improvement, etc. Those things are a real source of confidence and motivation - all things that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment