Thursday, September 9, 2010

to start off.

I'm always a little nervous, trying to figure out what to say, how to say it.... SO, I'm going to start with something that I can shoooow you. My most recent impulse buy. And I'm so excited for it to get here - because it means it's AUTUMN!!
Here she is. My little perfect sweater/hoodie/warmcuddlyperfectness item.



And, for your sake, I hope you like/respect this purchase, because I basically stole it. Not to mention it's going to be so perfect for the coming cold weather misery that is Logan, Utah.

Story #2: Today, I am indeed sitting in my bed, windows wide open, breathing in the rainy outside smell. Freezing (finally), after sitting here/sleeping here for the last 12 hours with a fever. My throat is no longer throbbing, but revenge is so sweet, and it won't know what to do when the doctors take a knife to it and cut out those wretched tonsils that have been 'blessing' me with Strep Throat 2xyearly since I was 5. Get ready, because it's going to be something to blog about. Circa Thanksgiving twentyten.

Story #3: Scary thing is happening tonight at 6. Imagine ME standing on the edge of a very high cliff. That's about how I feel at this moment, this prelude to the hysteria and joyous singing... irk. I'm gonna have to stop alluding to this 'thing' at a later date, because currently I can't even swallow the idea myself. Can't exactly shout that to the cyber world now can we? Obvi. No.

Story #4: I have short, boyish hair. I think it's borderline adorable, but it might also be on the less-than-feminine side. Is that ok?
(sidenote: OK? Acceptable? And why do we all feel the need to consult each other on what exactly is acceptable? It's my hair. I do what I want.)

Story #4: I know. I see it, too. All I'm gonna say is I'm just not ready to move on yet. Don't force it. I'm listening to thesixtyone and it's perfect rainy day music. All I need now is some nice autumnal-esque food to match.

Photo time: These are pictures from my blackberry because i don't have a camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment