Monday, October 18, 2010

Restaurant Review: Yah Poh!

In light of my little brother's jetting off to Chile today, my mom and I went to lunch with one of her girlfriends to Yah Poh!  A Chilean Restaurant.  I've been to Yah Poh! before and I really like it!  They may not have the fastest service and it may not be the perfect picture of a restaurant.... I mean there's room for improvement, but the food is GOOD and definitely unique.  There's nothing like it in Logan - that's for sure.


So far I've tried the empanadas (delicious), churrascos and sandwiches, loaded fries, and the salads.  I haven't tried the hot dogs yet - but I want to.  Everything on the menu has been super filling and has had a unique twist to it (eggs and fries on sandwich?  yes, please) and I expect the hot dogs to follow that pattern.

What you can expect at your n ext visit:  Filling food, medium wait, affordable, unique flavors.

PS.  Urbanspoon Rocks.  Check out other reviews here.


Yah Poh Chilean Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment