Friday, December 3, 2010

Restaurant Review: La Tormenta Restaurant

Welllll. I vote 'yes' for La Tormenta. I've been there numerous times and have never been displeased with either the food or the service. It is exactly what I expect every time I go there - affordable, not overly-crowded, and tasty. The atmosphere is pretty chill - you order your food at the register and the staff brings it out to your table (sometimes on disposable plates - but who cares, really? As long as you know what to expect...) and then you pay at the register after you're done eating.

I recommend the chimichangas, tacos, tamales, carne asada, and the smothered burrito. My wonderful friend from Mexico also claims it as the most authentic Mexican food in Logan.

La Tormenta Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment