Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 Things

Today I stumbled (ok not really stumbled, a mutual friend showed me McKenzie's and then it was sort of a domino effect from there --  regardless, I'm so glad!) onto three of my cousins' family blogs.  I don't see them enough, but I hope they know that I love them!  If you want to look, here they are:

Looking at their blogs sort of made me a little tiny big jealous of having my own family.  Don't worry!  Not for a few years!  Jon is a great start I think.  Seriously, this is cheesy, but I really like him.  (Note:  Massive understatement).  We got to take some more photos on Monday with my friend/brother-in-law, Seth.  He had a fabulous idea to take some photos down at the Salt Lake (less stinky right now) and the shoot went pretty well.  It sort of looked like a scene from a sci-fi movie, luckily we don't look like aliens.  Photos soon.

I also ran into Trent's design blog. Trent is a great friend of mine.  That linked me to a site dedicated to helping the people of Japan.  I even bought something because it's pretty great and a great cause no less.  It's called Cause for Design - check it out.  Designers have submitted their designs that center around Japan and you can purchase the electronic files for a minimal cost, the proceeds go to Japan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment